LET’S GROW, NEVADA
Helping small businesses grow
WE HELP SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
NVGrow is a State of Nevada small business initiative customized for Southern Nevada existing businesses that have over $50,000 and less than $700,000 in sales. Participating businesses receive access to economic and demographic data and assistance from Nevada Small Business Development Center counselors to help grow their businesses.
Now Accepting Applications
What is NVenture Funding?
This program provides grant assistance to small businesses located in the State of Nevada that demonstrate financial need.
Who can apply?
Small businesses that are operated in the State of Nevada.
What are the criteria for NVenture Fund Applicants?
– Proprietary intellectual property or knowledge.
– A large market size.
– Management team members with expertise and experience.
– Scalable business model.
– A current valuation that allows for a good return on investment.
– Ability to promote the NVenture program and give back to the community.
How long will the application be available?
The application portal will remain open until funding is completely exhausted.
What can I expect after I apply?
An email will be sent to request the required documentation. Each application will be carefully evaluated by the funding committee.
Key Solutions for Clients
- Demographics data
- Marketing ideas
- Network with other industries
- Business Plan improvements
- Ideas to pivot services, products, and solutions
- Talents who can potentially help with business expansions and/or pivots
- Professional UI/UX website design
- Website development with e-commerce capability, booking platform, & more
- Email marketing for acquisition, retention, and more
- Search-engine optimization / search-engine marketing
Minority Business Development Agency Partnership
Economic prosperity for all American business enterprises.
The U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
is the only federal agency solely dedicated to the growth and global competitiveness of minority business enterprises.
Meet Chris Hong, NVGrow Counselor (Vietnamese Speaker)July 26th, 2022 by Emily Rafael
WATCH Chris – Introduction VIDEO
$25,000 to $100,000 AAPISTRONG Restaurant Fund GrantJune 18th, 2022 by Emily Rafael
The National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce & Entrepreneurship (National ACE) is proud to present the 2022 AAPISTRONG Restaurant Fund. With support from Grubhub, this fund serves to support […]
Nevada Grow Client Demographics
Our Clients Across The Valley
*Includes COVID-19 funds of $1,710,769
Through July 2022
NEVADA GOVERNOR SISOLAK
Govenor Sisolak signed the Nevada Grow Bill, originally introduced by Nevada State Senator (former Assemblywoman) Dina Neal, awarding $400,000 to CSN to continue overseeing the program by Director Kevin Raiford.