The USPTO is offering a new Spanish-language intellectual property (IP) webinar series that may be of interest to the entrepreneur, startup, and small business communities. This free, virtual five-part series starts on October 6 and will repeat every quarter. USPTO experts lead the series that includes the basics of patents and trademarks plus USPTO resources available to the public.
USPTO Spanish-language Intellectual Property Series
- Intellectual property 101 – October 6, 2021
- Resources for inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs – October 13, 2021
- Patent basics – October 20, 2021
- Trademark basics – October 27, 2021
- Learn how to protect your technology abroad – November 3, 2021